Sunday, April 23, 2017

You're Simply The Best

Hello,

I decided to play along with the Addicted to CAS: Callenge Blogs Challenge #109 - Rainbow.

I used this wonderful paper from Heidi Swapp called Hello Today.  I pulled out this specific piece of paper well over a month ago and just couldn't decide what I was going to do with it.  When I was digging around getting ready for the challenge I came across it again and just had to use it.

I cut it out using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die and matted it on some Paper Source Pool Card-stock I cut out with Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Die.  I mounted all of this on a piece of Simon Says Stamp Fog Card-stock.

My sentiment is from the Avery Elle Handwritten Notes stamp set and I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

To finish it off I used some Nuvo drops in Bubblegum Blush.

I really love how this card came together and how well the colors all worked together from so many different sources.  I hope you enjoy!

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-109-rainbow.html
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment