Sunday, April 23, 2017

May all your DREAMS come true

Hey!

I have one more card for the Addicted to CAS: Callenge Blogs Challenge #109 - Rainbow.

Again I used Simon Says Stamp Fog card-stock as my base and I embossed some white paper with the We R Memory Keepers 3D embossing folder called Wave.

Cricut makes metallic vinyl so I put that on some card-stock and cut it out with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die.  I stamped one of the unicorns from the Avery Elle Pegasus Duo, cut it out with a Lawn Fawn Stitched circle die and colored the image in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to get that lovely rainbow.

I used some other stamps in the set for the stars and colored them in with the Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen in Silver.  I also used Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen in Stardust and a Wink of Stella pen in Clear on the unicorn.  I couldn't help it that pretty unicorn needed some sparkle.

Finally I stamped my sentimate from the stamp set and heat embossed it with Wow! Metallic Brass.

Enjoy!
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-109-rainbow.html
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment