Saturday, April 22, 2017

Welcome Little One!

Hello!

I'm playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics 3rd challenge Outstanding Occasions.  I recently just had a little one of my own and man what a trip it has been so far.  It has made me love to make cards for everything baby and I had to make something special for this challenge.

I used Little Bundle stamp set, the Meadow Borders die and Watercolor Wishes paper from Lawn Fawn.  I used was Neenah Desert Storm for the card base and the patterned paper is Journey from Crate Paper.

The finished card is 4"x6" which is an odd size but I really loved how it turned out.  I had such a fun time making this card and I hope you enjoy it.



Amy :)

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable baby card! Love all the sweet baby clothes on the clothesline! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those baby clothes!!! sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I loooove this card--I just got this set and I'm intending to do some paper piecing with it, too. Do you have an Instagram account? I'd love to follow you if so.

    ReplyDelete