Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lucy's Lovely Lines - Lily Pad Cards Challenge

Hello again!

I've made a card for Lucy's Lovely Lines Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards.  I recently picked up some Barefoot & Bliss paper by Bo Bunny and I really loved how masculine they are.  I have a hard time making cards for guys and I was so inspired by these papers I had to make a masculine birthday card.

Here it is:


 Bo Bunny also had this great idea to make these coordinating papers and I loved the orange so much I used it all over the card.  Please enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Amy, what a great take on Lucy's sketch! Love all the fun details - thanks so much for joining us at THE POND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this interpretation of Lucy's Sketch. Thanks for playing at the Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the simple yet striking design!

    ReplyDelete