Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Saying Hi!

Hello Again!

I really wanted to make a card using my Hero Arts "Just Saying Hi" stamps.  I also wanted to try to stamp them on chipboard cut out to match the stamp. 

This is what I did: I stamped the image filled in the white spots with black permanent marker and then scanned the sillouette into my computer.  I then traced the image with Inkscape and made a SVG graphic which I then cut with Make-The-Cut and my Cricut.  I know a ton of work for just a chipboard embellishment but I figured I could use it again and again and I loved how it turned out once I stamped the image on it.  Please check out my card and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Well it looks fantastic! Worth the work right! I really like the lay-out of the card too with the white embossed strip in the middle.
    Have a great day!
    jose

    ReplyDelete