Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Warm Thoughts

OMG she's going for the record, three posts in one day!! (well at least for me)  I figured I was on a roll and I still have much more to share.  The crafting bug has bit me and I need to take advantage before I go into another slump.  (No one likes slumps right?)

Here is a card that is pretty simple and I've really been loving these colors lately so I really like how this turned out.  Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have another project (nope not a card :0) to share using this color scheme as well.


Okay so I'm loving Lifestyle Crafts embossing folders as of late (swoon, drool and all those other happy things).  They make the sharpest impression without breaking the paper.  I cannot say how happy I was that my local SB store got some in to try.  I follow some really talented ladies (Joy Taylor I'm looking at you:)) and they have used these in the past and made me want to give them a try, all I can say is they are simply amazing.  The one I used  for this card is the wavy one from the Jubilant two pack.  This one isn't going to any challenges, I'm just posting it for fun :)

Have a truly amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment