Saturday, June 17, 2017

Hello!

Hopefully all of these cards made it to the recipients because I just had to share.  I had such a blast making these and I'm really happy with how they turned out.

The first one was an idea I found online on from PabloPanda's Etsy page.  I pretty much copied it, but I couldn't help myself I loved it so much!!  I printed the sentiment and popped the beard up on some black foam tape. 
My next card was for my Father-in-Law.  I used an old stamp set from Hero Arts that I thought would fit him perfectly.

Can you see a theme here?  I then realized I should probably challenge myself a bit and see if I could come up with something masculine with some bold color.  I ink-blended a background and cut out the letters using my Silhouette.  The font is Cubano and it is available for purchase online, and I purchased it a long time ago.  I realized that it is the exact font used by Simon Says Stamp for their new DAD die, and I thought, hey I can make that with what I already have and I can make it any size I want.  So I came up with the following for my Dad.


Since I had the cut out panel from the card above I thought why not make another card so I just did some re-configuring and came up with this one for my Bro:

I have never been able to make this many cards for guys in my life so I was pretty impressed with myself :)  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment