Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello Sweet Girl Card

I've got another new card for today, I have a friend who is having a baby very soon and I just wanted to make her a special card for the big day.

This is her first girl after three boys!  I know she is a little scared but I know she is excited too.

I followed a technique that Kristina Werner did on her blog a while ago.  She first used a stencil to put some color down on the card then covered it with Translucent Embossing Paste.  I tried it here and I really love how the effect turned out.

I cut my own stencil using my Silhouette.  I really like all of the dies and stencils on the market but when I need something I don't have the patience to run out to the store and find the "right one".  Also, where I live my stores might not have what I want so I make a lot of what I use on my cutting machine. :)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment